Advanced Digital Marketing Co-op Diploma in Vancouver covers the latest topics such as advanced digital marketing strategies, marketing automation, advertising strategies and growth marketing.
(Part-time Work Permit)
(Full-time Work Permit)
Advanced Digital Marketing Courses
Advanced digital marketing courses will be assisting you to earn the following digital marketing skills below:
- Develop advanced branding and inbound marketing strategies
- Build strategies for growth marketing
- Optimize e-commerce for conversion
- Automate your marketing strategies
- Implement advanced SEO techniques
- Understand the role advertising plays in a marketing strategy
- Understand the best writing practices for marketing
Students who successfully completed Digital Marketing Specialist Diploma Program will be able to enhance their skills to have a competitive advantage in the digital marketing industry in Canada.
This course will provide students with an advanced overview of digital marketing strategies. In this course, the students will be presented with digital marketing strategies in different industries and more advanced digital marketing topics.
- How to create advanced marketing strategies?
- Building trust and convincing your audience
- Outstanding marketing approaches
- Advanced marketing techniques
- Ultramodern digital marketing
This course will provide students with marketing techniques for startups and their growth.
- What is growth marketing?
- Understanding marketing funnels
- Developing and designing marketing experiments
- Hacking and accelerating growth marketing
- Advanced growth marketing strategies
This course will provide students with an understanding of marketing automation in the different areas of marketing.
- What is marketing automation?
- Gain time and cost-effective digital marketing skills
- Planning and automating different marketing channels
- Tracking and integration
- Understanding how to automate ad campaigns
This course will provide students with an understanding of E-commerce and the different marketing areas necessary to have an optimized e-commerce business.
- What is e-commerce marketing?
- Implementing different types of marketing strategies
- Understanding the journey of your audience
- Enhanced e-commerce techniques
- Troubleshooting and analyzing results
This course will provide students with the knowledge to implement SEO techniques to optimize their content and website for a better Google ranking.
- Implementing advanced on-page SEO
- The inclusive practice of ensuring web performance
- Classifying page content and SERP hack
- Advanced user experience optimization
- Next-generation of SEO
This course will provide students with the knowledge to develop and implement digital advertising campaigns in different marketing channels.
- Developing an advertising strategy
- Designing creative ads
- Understanding the role advertising plays in a marketing strategy
- Learning different advertising platforms for B2B and B2C advertising
This course will provide students with an overview of content creation techniques to create content for different digital marketing channels.
- How to mastermind while content creation?
- Content creation for cross-platform
- Learn best practices of writing a content
- Content creation for SEO
* Programs subject to change.
Career after the advanced program
Career Opportunities in Canada
- Yearly Low salary : 39,000$
- Yearly Median Salary : 50,000$
- Yearly High salary : 66,000$
Taking advanced digital marketing courses will most definitely contribute your expertise in the industry to make a difference from your competitors. The advanced digital marketing diploma is designed for highly skilled professionals, business owners and those who would like to level up their marketing skills.
Jobs For Digital Marketing Specialist
- E-commerce marketing strategist
- Growth marketer
- Marketing strategist
- Marketing automation specialist
- Content creator
- SEO Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist program at Cornerstone International Community College lived up to my expectations - not only the classes but all the support that you get from career advisors.
Throughout my academic period, I developed the mindset which requires crucial digital marketing skills. Thanks to all my instructors for being supportive all the time.
Actually, Cornerstone is my second coop school. And was the best! I ended up finding a marketing job thanks to them. I would and will recommend this amazing program to everyone!
Schedule your education
Starting Dates For Advanced Digital Marketing Courses
|Season||Start Dates||End Dates|
|Winter||Feb 28th, 2022||Feb 27th, 2023|
|Spring||May 30th, 2022||May 26th, 2023|
|Summer||Aug 29th, 2022||Aug 25th, 2023|
|Fall||Nov 21st, 2022||Nov 17th, 2023|
|Monday – Friday||Time|
|Evening||5:30 PM – 9:30 PM|
* The schedule may be subject to change.
** Based on the start date the student will begin with the course schedule and continue with the following courses. Refer to the brochure below for more information.
Scholarship options are available
- High School Graduation or equivalent; or 18 years of age.
- Successful completion of English courses (ESL) level upper-intermediate at Cornerstone College
- Academic IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL IBT 79
- Qualification for ESL level advanced on the CICCC placement test
** Students are required to have their personal computer
- Online application form
- A copy of your passport
- High school diploma for a candidate who is under 18 years old
- Valid document for academic IELTS or TOEFL if an applicant has
Do you have any questions?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Advanced digital marketing courses are specifically designed for local and international students who are willing to expand their knowledge to get better positions and faster results for the digital industry in Canada.
It is totally depending on your personal, communication, and industry-related skills. Digital marketers can earn 18.50CAD/per hour in Canada. Once you get more experience, your salary will also be automatically increased.
Yes, all our students are getting paid once they find a job related to the digital marketing industry during their co-op.
This program has been approved by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.