Diploma Programs in Canada
All of our diploma programs in Canada integrate a period of co-operative (co-op) work experience equal to the term of academic studies. The co-op is an essential part of these programs, and participating students are paid an industry standard competitive wage. The co-op work term will be evaluated by the student, their host employer, and a CICCC instructor.
Our network of collaborative relationships within the business community is continually being enlarged with a view to developing further opportunities for our students. Respecting individual goals, we support students in their focus on employment possibilities relevant to current market needs.
Here is the list of some of our diploma programs in Vancouver and English courses below :
- Web and Mobile App Development Diploma Program
- Network and System Solutions Specialist Diploma Program
- Digital Marketing Specialist Diploma Program (A month free intensive English course is provided)
- Hospitality Management Diploma Programs (with up to 2 months free English options)
- International Business Management Diploma Program(A month free English course is provided)
- Customer Relations Specialist Diploma Programs