International Business Management Co-op Diploma
Our International Business Management Diploma is a challenging and exciting professional qualification. In this course, we provide you with everything you need to know about responding to the current market demands.
- Program Description
- Career Opportunities
- Program Schedule & Start Dates
- Program Curriculum
- Admission Requirements
- Apply Now
Students build the essential skills for business relations and develop confidence to present clear and concise information in business environments. The program is designed for international English-speaking students to prepare for positions in job markets associated with business management.
Students master the skills used in traditional workplace partnerships, negotiations, sales, business relationships, e-commerce and international economics.
(Part-time Work Permit)
(Full-time Work Permit)
As well as the additional effort and level of commitment students must give to their program, students are expected to complete a minimum of 1-3 hours of assigned reading and/or homework each day, as designated by the instructor.
Our instructors, who have been employed as senior management within the industry, have many years of delivering international business programs and offer their own hands-on experience and knowledge to our students.
- High School Graduation or equivalent; or 18 years of age.
- Successful completion of CICCC ESL level upper intermediate
- Qualification for ESL level intermediate on the CICCC placement test.
- Academic IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL 65
- Online application form
- A copy of your passport
- High school diploma for a candidate who is under 18 years old
- Valid document for academic IELTS or TOEFL if an applicant has