Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op Diploma
Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op Diploma covers the technological resources such as web analytics, YouTube advertising, microblogging, B2B marketing, social advertisement displays, and online displays with search engine business approaches.
- Program Description
- Career Opportunities
- Program Schedule & Start Dates
- Program Curriculum
- Admission Requirements
- Apply Now
In digital marketing positions in Vancouver, the defining characteristics of the 21st century have accelerated changes. New systems and applications advance rapidly as the business world evolves. This program focuses on the most critical areas of internet marketing and is regularly updated to remain relevant in today’s rapidly shifting online marketplace.
Aside from the additional efforts made relative to the level of commitment students individually feel towards their program, students are expected to complete a minimum of 1-3 hours of assigned reading and/or homework each day, as designated by the instructor.
Our instructors, who have been employed within the industry offer their own hands-on experience and knowledge to our students.
(Part-time Work Permit)
(Full-time Work Permit)
- High School Graduation or equivalent; or 18 years of age.
- Successful completion of CICCC ESL level advance
- Qualification for ESL level intermediate on the CICCC placement test.
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL 75
** Students are required to have their personal computer
- Online application form
- A copy of your passport
- High school diploma for a candidate who is under 18 years old
- Valid document for academic IELTS or TOEFL if an applicant has