English As Second Language Program – Full Time ESL Courses
- Program Description
- Program Advantages
- English Levels
- Start Dates
- Program Schedule
- Photo Gallery
- Request Form
Our Intensive English program is committed to helping students improve their communication skills and knowledge in the English language through a dynamic, fun classroom environment that explores a broad range of relevant, local and timely topics. Cornerstone provides ESL courses that are approachable, professional and tailored to the specific needs of the students. We offer twelve class levels which allow each student to start learning from their current level of English proficiency.
- Flexible and convenient for varying degrees of English language proficiency
- ESL teachers with many years of teaching experience
- High-quality program that provides the fastest way to improve English and adapt to local life
- Conveniently located on 609 West Hastings in the center of Vancouver
- Full-time intensive 25 lessons a week
- 12 levels – Beginner to advanced -1 level every month
- Cambridge University textbooks
- Multicultural groups
- Classes are equipped with smart screens for an interactive learning experience
This is a 12-month total full time (25 hours per week) program designed for students who need to improve their general English level. It is spread into 12 different levels each level consist of 4 weeks of classroom time. Students will begin at the appropriate level based on their current level of English.
At the time of registration, students will be given an English Placement Test. Based on the test results, each student will be assigned to the appropriate curriculum level.
|Winter||Jan 6th, 2020
Feb 3rd, 2020
|Spring||Mar 2nd, 2020
Apr 6th, 2020
May 4th, 2020
|Summer||Jun 1st, 2020
July 6th, 2020
August 4 & 31st, 2020
|Fall||Sept 28th 2020
Oct 26th, 2020
Nov 23rd, 2020
|Monday – Friday|
|Morning class:||9:30 AM – 2:50 PM|
* The table that shows schedule above belongs to English Classes.
This program does not require approval by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, PTIB did not review this program.