Web and Mobile App Development Co-op Diploma
Cornerstone International Community College of Canada (CICCC) is one of the first private colleges in Canada to offer the Web and Mobile Application Development Program.
- Program Description
- Career Opportunities
- Program Schedule & Start Dates
- Program Curriculum
- Admission Requirements
- Apply Now
A 24-month diploma comprising 9 courses and 12 months of paid co-op work experience, the program is designed to prepare learners for a mobile application development career in business sectors that provide IT products and services to corporations and establishments of all sizes.
The Web and Mobile Application Development Program is comprised of 9 courses designed to prepare learners for a career in Web Application development business sectors as well as with associations that provide different IT products and services to small, medium and large businesses.
(Part-time Work Permit)
(Full-time Work Permit)
- High School Graduation or equivalent; or 18 years of age.
- Successful completion of CICCC ESL level upper intermediate
- Qualification for ESL level intermediate on the CICCC placement test.
- Academic IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL 65
** Students are required to have their personal computer
- Online application form
- A copy of your passport
- High school diploma for a candidate who is under 18 years old
- Valid document for academic IELTS or TOEFL if an applicant has