Web and Mobile App Development Co-op Diploma
- Program Description
- Career Opportunities
- Program Schedule & Start Dates
- Program Curriculum
- Admission Requirements
- Apply Now
A 24-month diploma comprising 9 courses and 12 months of paid co-op work experience, the program is designed to prepare learners for a mobile application development career in business sectors that provide IT products and services to corporations and establishments of all sizes.
The Web and Mobile Application Development Program is comprised of 9 courses designed to prepare learners for a career in Web Application development business sectors as well as with associations that provide different IT products and services to small, medium and large businesses.
(Part-time Work Permit)
(Full-time Work Permit)
- High School Graduation or equivalent; or 18 years of age.
- Successful completion of CICCC ESL level advanced
- Qualification for ESL level advanced on the CICCC placement test.
- Academic IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL 79
** Students are required to have their personal computer
- Online application form
- A copy of your passport
- High school diploma for a candidate who is under 18 years old
- Valid document for academic IELTS or TOEFL if an applicant has
Other Diploma Programs and English Courses
This program has been approved by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.