Advanced Accounting Course | Cornerstone Focus
Cornerstone Talk Details of the Session
Who is the Next Speaker?
This 20-hour-training for advanced accounting course will help you to achieve your goals toward your accounting journey in Canada.
If you already have some basic knowledge about accounting and are interested in learning more about it, this course is for you. In the accounting industry, understanding basics of the accounting might not be enough and you need to get more of a competitive advantage. On the other hand, having more advanced skills will improve your chances.
Here is the chance for you who have years of accounting experience outside of Canada and want to maximize your chances of success. Refreshing your knowledge, taking them to the next level and making sure your skills are up to date is the right mindset to have in the very competitive Canadian market.
Who is the next guest speaker?
The course will be led by Maryam Salahinejad. Equipped with a PhD in accounting and years of work experience, Maryam will take you to the next level and help you master your analytical and decision-making skills, empowering you to make professional recommendations.
What will you learn in this course?
Don’t be intimidated by the word “accounting”! In this 20-hour-course of advanced accounting training, we will walk you through all the advanced techniques.
Learning Objectives of Advanced Accounting Course
- Learning the conceptual framework for financial reporting
- How to prepare financial statements?
- Accounting for cash and cash equivalent;
- Accounting for Account receivables; measurement, recognition, and derecognition of accounts receivable and notes receivable, allowance for bad debt and NRV method
- Accounting for Accounts payable: Trade accounts payable, note payables, loan payables and other accrued liabilities.
- Accounting for inventory: Cost account for inventory, impairment, lower of cost and NRV, and correcting prior period inventory errors.
- Accounting for long-term tangible and intangible assets
Elevate your competitive advantage on Advance Accounting level
Sharpen your analytical and decision-making skills
Make confident and professional recommendations
9:00 AM- 2:00 PM (Pacific time)
In-class & Online
(Until 30th of September)
For all other inquiries contact Cornerstone College Downtown Campus: