Study Web & Mobile App Development and Work in Canada
Cornerstone International Community College of Canada is one of the first private colleges in Canada to offer the Web and Mobile Application Development Program. A 24-month diploma program comprised of 12 months academic courses and 12 months of paid internship.
Study 12 Months Of Web and Mobile App Development
The study period is comprised of 10 courses, it is designed to prepare learners for the web and mobile application development career in the business sector that provides IT products and services to corporations and establishments of all sizes.
Some of the topics covered are Mobile technology, Web development, JAVA, Objective-C languages. Also details of Android and IOS application development.
12 Months Full-Time Work in Canada
The co-op work term is essential to develop well-rounded students. By working directly in Canadian technology companies, students will have the opportunity to learn practical skills that complement their academic learning.
This will ground on the theories they have studied and enriched their knowledge about, broaden their career network and give them much-needed industry experience.
- Introduction to Computing (40 hours)
- Algorithms, Flow Charts and Problem Solving (60 hours)
- Java (Introduction to Object Oriented Programming) (160 hours)
- WD – Web Development I (120 hours)
- WD – Web Development II (120 hours)
- WD – Node.js Fundamentals (120 hours)
- AD – Android App Development (140 hours)
- AD – Swift Programming (140 hours)
- AD – Objective-C Programming (40 hours)
- AD – iOS Application Development (180 hours)
- Program Project (200 hours)
- CO-OP Work Experience (960 hours)
|Winter||January 7th, 2019|
|Spring||May 6th, 2019|
|Fall||September 3rd, 2019|
* All prices are in Canadian Dollar
The promotional price for the web and mobile application development is valid until December 31th, 2018. It is necessary to complete the registration within the validity of the promotion to guarantee the price. Ask us for payment plan options, medical insurance, and accommodation.