Study Hospitality Management & Work in Canada
Hospitality Management Co-op Diploma program is a wide sector which contains numerous accommodation and catering fields. People who take Hospitality Management training will get a chance to break into the hotel and lodging industry that currently has an abundance of unique fields to work in Vancouver.
Study Hospitality Management Full-Time
This program is a combination of several months classroom study and several months of co-op work experience.
As a student, you will learn the concepts and techniques related to hotel and restaurant operations, international marketing, food preparation and service, financial analysis, accounting, front and back office operations and intercultural team dynamics.
Paid Work Full-Time
By working directly in a hospitality or tourism organization (hotel, restaurant, casino, winery, etc.), students will have the opportunity to learn practical skills that complement their academic learning.
This will ground the theories they have studied and enriched their knowledge, broaden their career network and give them much-needed industry experience.
- Managing housekeeping operations
- Security and loss prevention management
- Managing technology in the hospitality industry
- Supervision in the hospitality industry
- Hospitality facilities management and design
- Hospitality today: an introduction
- Managing hospitality human resources
- International hotels: Development and management
- Hospitality sales and marketing
- Hotel and restaurant accounting
- Managing front office operations
- Management of food & beverage operations
|Winter||Jan 7th, 2019
Feb 4th, 2019
|Spring||Mar 4th, 2019
Apr 8th, 2019
May 6th, 2019
|Summer||Jun 3rd, 2019
July 8th, 2019
August 6th, 2019
|Fall||Sept 3rd & 30th, 2019
Oct 28th, 2019
Nov 25th, 2019
|12 months study + 12 months work
(2 months ESL free)
|6 months study + 6 months work
(1 months ESL free)
|4 months study + 4 months work||$350||$450||$5,995||$6,795|
* All prices are in Canadian Dollar
The promotional price for the Hospitality Management diploma program is valid until March 31th, 2019. It is necessary to complete the registration within the validity of the promotion to guarantee the price. Ask us for payment plan options, medical insurance, and accommodation.
Cornerstone will be always ready to enlighten your future. In order to get more information such as accommodation, payment plans, and insurance, our international student advisors will be waiting to answer your questions.