Incorporated in 1980, Cornerstone is a fully accredited private college specializing in Mobile App Development, Hospitality Management, Advertising and Graphic Design and English as Second Language training.
Cornerstone’s distinctiveness lies in its curriculum. Every program is mastered to provide a practical approach towards textbook learning. Our small classroom sizes allow for an interactive learning atmosphere, where maximum personal attention is ensured by the instructors.
Our flexible start dates and competitive tuition rates attract individuals from all across the world, thereby creating a multicultural learning environment.
We speak Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese, Turkish, Japanese, Italian, Hindi, Cantonese, French, Korean and, of course English.
Cornerstone’s mission is to actively engage students in rigorous academic studies and practical work experiences while providing up-to-date and relevant programs. We strive to provide students with a foundation of knowledge and learning opportunities to help them to become lifelong learners, and we ensure that every student who graduates from Cornerstone is equipped with the work-ready skills and experience needed to meet today’s demanding industry standards.
Cornerstone is dedicated to nurturing and supporting students within a diverse campus and an environment of continual improvement where students are exposed to the excitement of discovery. We seek to develop in each member of the Cornerstone working and learning community the ability and passion to work wisely, creatively and effectively for the betterment of humankind.
Why Choose Us?
With more than a quarter century of experience in providing high quality education, here are some of the ways Cornerstone will help you with your first steps to success :
- Advanced curriculum to provide students with relevant career-oriented skills and training
- Personal Attention. Our small class sizes will allow you to get the attention you need
- Flexible program start dates, so there’s no need to wait until September or January
- As a potential student, our career advisors can help you choose the best program to gain the skills you need to be employed in your chosen career
- Convenient locations in Downtown Vancouver and Richmond
- We provide a rich variety of academic and cultural activities that add new dimensions to your educational experience and can help you develop your professional network and make friends